Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Organization, again!



Arghh! I swear I think someone broke into my house last night and wore all of our clothes so I would have to do laundry today or else. Ok, so maybe not. Maybe I just let the laundry go for more than a couple of days and now I can't seem to find any decent pants to wear. Needless to say, laundry is on the top of the "to do list" today while the kids are at school.

On an up note - when I was procrastinating and not doing the laundry, I went to Target. I solved my downstairs paint storage delimna! (I Heart Target.) I bought this nifty little storage cart on wheels for a mere $29.95 + tax. I can push it out of the way (or into the garage, if need be)It holds my supplies and small canvases and it has 2 drawers!

Funny how a little organization can make me feel empowered! Now off to do the laundry or I wll have to wear this jog suit again tomorrow. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment